Country Living magazine’s eighth annual Country Living Fair takes place Sept. 13–15, 2013, at Ohio Village in Columbus. The fair is expected to draw more than 25,000 visitors from across the country.
Fun, Festival Atmosphere
The Country Living Fair offers the chance to enjoy the Country Living lifestyle in a fun, festival atmosphere with cooking, crafting and other DIY demonstrations, as well as local and artisanal food. In addition, guests will have access to a unique shopping experience featuring more than 200 vendors offering antiques, gifts, home décor, jewelry and more.
Meet Country Living Editors and Contributors
Country Living Editor-in-Chief Sarah Gray Miller and many of the magazine’s editors and contributors will be on site to bring the pages of the magazine to life. Special guests scheduled to attend the Country Living Fair and participate in book signings, demonstrations and panel discussions include:
• Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell, of the Cooking Channel’s The Fabulous Beekman Boys;
• Cari Cucksey, estate-sale expert and host of HGTV’s Cash & Cari;
• Faith Durand, executive editor of TheKitchn.com and author of Bakeless Sweets;
• Allison Chapman, owner of Igloo Letterpress in Columbus;
• Kelly McCants, founder of Modern June and author of Sewing with Oilcloth.
Go RVing and IAMS are sponsors of this year’s Country Living Fair. The fair is produced by Stella Show Management Co. For additional details visit www.countryliving.com/fair. To buy tickets visit www.stellashows.com or call 866.500.FAIR.
• Admission is $13 in advance and $16 at the door; three-day weekend passes are available for $15 in advance and $20 at the door.
• An Early Bird 3-Day Weekend Pass is available for $40 in advance only and grants early admission on Friday and Saturday at 8:30 a.m. (no early admission on Sunday).
• Children ages 16 and under are free.
• Ticket prices include admission to the Ohio History Center museum.
Country Living Fair hours are Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Gates open for those with Early Bird passes at 8:30 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
Held rain or shine outdoors under tents, the Country Living Fair takes place at Ohio Village, next to the Ohio History Center, across from the Ohio Expositions Center at I-71 and 17th Avenue (Exit 111) in Columbus.
Ohio History Connection Members Park Free
Ohio History Connection members who buy Country Living Fair admission at the door Sept. 13–15 can save $5 on admission with the coupon on page 15 of the September/October 2013 issue of the Ohio History Connection membership newsletter Echoes, good for at-the-door purchases only. A parking fee applies daily; show your Ohio History Connection membership card and park free.
Buy Advance Tickets and Passes in Person Through Sept. 12 at the Ohio History Store
In Columbus, Country Living Fair tickets and passes are available through Sept. 12 at the Ohio History Store, just inside the Welcome Lobby of the Ohio History Center. Store hours are Wednesday through Saturday 10 a.m.–5 p.m. and Sunday Noon–5 p.m. Sorry, no mail, phone or online ticket orders through the Ohio History Store.
For More Information
Visit www.countryliving.com/fair for more about this year’s Country Living Fair at Ohio Village.