- After I visit the museum, what other cultural or historical places can I visit?
You can visit the Dunbar House, National Museum of the United States Airforce, Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park, Springfield Museum of Art, The Dayton Art Institute. The Dayton Ballet (Open seasonally), Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, and the Sun Watch Indian Village/Archeological Park.
- What is the price of admission to the museum?
The cost for admission to the museum can be found on our home page.
- I want to bring in a large group. Can the museum accommodate us?
Yes, the museum welcomes groups. To ensure your best possible experience, please give us a 30 day notice. We will try to accommodate advance tour request, but in some instances self-guided tours may be necessary due to limited staff availability.
- What are the museum’s hours?
The museum building is open Wednesdays through Saturdays from 9am to 4pm.
The museum office hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm.
- Is parking available?
Yes, the museum has free on-site parking.
- How Can I contact the museum?
You can reach us by phone at 937-376-4944 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is the museum building handicap accessible?
Yes, the museum is equipped for those with disabilities. Wheelchairs are available if needed.
- Can I rent space in the museum building?
The facility is available for public use and can be rented to individuals, organizations, companies and groups. Please mail your completed facility rental application form to the National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center.
- What is the museum’s mailing address?
ur address is: 1350 Brush Row Road, P.O. 578 Wilberforce, Ohio 45384.
- I am a researcher. Can I visit the archives?
All archival viewings must be made by appointment -- No exceptions.
- I am a member of the museum. Can I use my Friend Passes for special programs?
Membership Friend Passes do not include admission to special programs.
- Is photography permitted in the exhibition?
No, photography is not permitted inside the exhibitions.