- MAY 3 – Presidential Gardeners Plant Sale @ the Harding Home, 10-2 p.m.
- JUNE 14 – Christmas in June, 12-5 p.m @ the Harding Home. Join us for refreshments, discounted admission prices and the opportunity to purchase the 2014 White House ornament, which features President Harding!
- JUNE 26 – Silent Film Night @ the Harding Home, 7 p.m. A freewill donation buys a short program about silent films in the Harding years, viewing a silent film and popcorn and beverages. Bring your own lawn chairs!
- JULY 18-19 – Warren G. Harding Symposium @ OSU Marion, “Prelude to the 1960s: The U.S. Presidency & Civil Rights.” See www.osumarion.osu.edu/harding for details.
- JULY 19 – Annual Warren G. Harding Presidential Wreathlaying, 10:30 a.m. at Harding Memorial. Admission: Free.
- AUGUST 7 – Stories in Stone, 6:30 p.m. @ the Marion Cemetery. $5 for adults, students & children free.
- SEPT. 9, Harding Trail Bus Tour, times and admission to be announced.
- OCT. 12, 3 p.m. @ Harding Memorial. Harding Scout Pilgrimage. Admission: Free.
- NOV 13, 7 p.m. @ Carroll’s Jewelers, “All That Glitters,” a program showcasing Florence Harding’s jewelry and jewelry of the early 1920s. Admission: $12 at the door, $10 in advance.
The Harding Home is open for the 2014 season on Memorial Day weekend, May 24-25-26. It then is open Wednesdays through Sundays, 12-5 p.m., through September 1. During September and October, the site is open 12-5 p.m. on weekends. From November through May, the Harding Home is open by advanced appointment only.
1-800-600-6894 or 740-387-9630